cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – August 29, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: Administrator over Population Health and Prescription Management. i.e. PHARX; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– CONTINUATION OF “Joey Pal” questions re;
1. Pineapple Drug. Ingredient in a cancer drug that seems to be effective against COVID-19.
2. Loss of hearing. A new neurologic symptom of COVID-19.
3. British Blood Pressure pills that are used in diabetic patients.
– REPORT that flu season is coming up and D.O.H.C. is ramping up the drive-thru flu vaccine locations. Also will screen for COVID-19 @ the same time. You will get “proof” of flu vaccination.
– DISCUSSION of “open enrollment” that is coming up.
– REPORT on the chances of re-infection. i.e. our immune system is starting to gear up against COVID-19.
– REPORT on the great DOHC website FOR ANYONE TO USE. Barry Dayton keeps it so current.