cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – August 1, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– REPORT of the good news; The virus does not seem to be transmitted through food.
– REPORT that D.O.H.C. is teaming w/ Alturas for an important 2-year study. Sign up and you will report every 2 weeks for 2 years in a Research trial. Report the dynamics of the Pandemic in Society. You’ll get $100. Gift card. You DO NOT have to have had the disease. DO NOT have to be a DOHC member to sign up. Go to www.mydohc.com, look for clinical trial tab and sign up to measure ALL aspects of life.
– JOEY PAL QUESTION; do you have to report sexual orientation when being tested?
– REPORT on symptoms of chest pains, hair loss, link to testosterone blockers.
– REPORT that there are hundreds of millions of COVID-19 vaccine doses for ready. There are now 5 vaccines currently in the Phase 3 Trials.
– REPORT on the progress of a vaccine. Possibly by the end of the year. Since every country behaves differently to this virus.
– REPORT that as we get ready for the flu season, concern for overlap w/ COVID-19. THERE WILL BE DRIVE-THRU flu clinics for flu shots.
– REPORT that the flu season in the Southern Hemisphere is mild this year and may be a portent of how the flu season will be here. Focus on seniors this year. A flu shot WILL NOT NECESSARILY protect you from COVID-19.
– REPORT that getting a flu shot will decrease the traffic in the hospital.
– REPORT on the testing procedure again. Call first and report your symptoms and get the test. We want our testing % to be less than 8%.
– REPORT on the great DOHC website FOR ANYONE TO USE. Barry Dayton keeps it so current.