Animal Segment – August 29, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – Animal Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
BONES ‘N SCONES w/ Kathy Hart re: 1.) 633 S. Palm Cyn., Dr., Ste., #26, Palm Springs, CA. 92264. 2.) Market Place, 1717 E. Vista Chino, Ste., B-3, Palm Springs, CA. 92262. 3.)73910 CA-111, Palm Desert, CA.
– REPORT that stores #1 and #2 are open Mon-Sat., 10 AM to 6 PM and Sun., 10 AM to 6 PM.
– Open to public for hands free delivery to your car, or pick up inside w/ all COVID-19 protocols (w/ bright neon green paw prints to mark the social distancing) w/ your doggies w/ FREE bag of jerky FOR YOUR DOG!!! Lol
– REPORT on her personnel issues, her commitment to her staff, the community and the animals. Kept people on the payroll during the shut-down.
– DISCUSSION of her exciting plans for a total of 5 stores in the Coachella Valley in the next year or two.
– REPORT on the new cake that is small, round salmon cake she thought of on her way to this show. Has a pink flamingo and palm trees. Seems perfect for kitties too.
– DISCUSSION of the important of moisture for cats and dogs. Cats prefer “running water”, not still water. Cats should have wet food over dry food.
– DISCUSSION of NOT WALKING your dog on the hot pavement.
– REPORT that by January 2021, Bones ‘N Scones will be a co-op. YEAH!!!!
– REPORT on the in-house bakery for the animals….i.e. birthday cakes, treats, etc., Has a cake book from which to order.
– REPORT that Bones ‘n Scones is in their 21st year.