Restaurant of the Week Segment – July 4, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Willie Rhine re: “849 Restaurant & Lounge”. 849 N. Palm Cyn., Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT that inside dining is not allowed at this point-in-time for possibly 3 weeks.
– REPORT on his large space to provide proper “social distancing” outside for dining.
– REPORT on brunch on Sat., and Sun., from 11 AM to 3 PM. Dinner 7 days a week from 5 to 9 PM ONLY on the patio now.
– REPORT that “to go” menu is still available!!!! Save 20% is you do curb-side pick-up and not go thru GrubHub, UberEats, other delivery apps, etc.
– DISCUSSION of the prices of meats. Reason “849”
streamlined their menu to be affordable for everyone.
– REPORT on “contact-less” delivery @ the restaurant.
– REPORT on the brunch menu…i.e. egg white frittata.
– REPORT on the dinner/to-go menu…i.e. Irish Stew pie, veggie burger. Desserts, i.e. GREAT 849 caramel macchiato cake and carrot cake sandwich.
– REQUEST to please make a reservation.
– REPORT that there is no catering at this point-in-time.