Palm Springs Cultural Center/Camelot Theatre Segment – July 4, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – Palm Springs Cultural Center/Camelot Theatre Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
LATE BREAKING UPDATE: there will be a different film playing for this weekend @ the “drive-in movies” @ the Palm Springs Cultural Center. En-joey!!!
PALM SPRINGS CULTURAL CENTER w/ Eric Smith, Executive Director re: 2100 E. Tahquitz Cyn., Way, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on how the “drive-in” movies will work in the parking lot.
– DISCUSSION that 1.) Charge $30 a car ($40. up front). 2.) Bring your lawn chairs and a cooler. 3.) Empty spaces on both sides of your car. 4.) Wear masks when you go for concessions, go to the restroom. 5.) Open up @ 8 PM, film starts @ 8:45 when it’s dark. 6.) Reserved @ www.eventbrite.com. 7.) 101 FM will broadcast the movie, or you can rent a radio for $5. 8.) Pet friendly, on a leash. 9.) Popcorn, candy but no liquor.
– REPORT on the structure of the production for the movies to the outside drive-in. Portable inflatable screen!!!
– July 10 will screen “Palm Springs”. July 11 both “Palm Springs” and “Palm Springs Weekend”. July 12 will be “Palm Springs” again.
– Double feature every Saturday. Some weekends will be “blockbusters”, some will be musicals.
– The “drive-in” movies will continue even when things return to “normal”.
– The “drive-in” movies can be brought to your property as a private rental for parties and fundraisers.