Desert AIDS Project/Revivals/”Mr. Community” Segment – July 4, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Desert AIDS Project/Revivals/”Mr. Community” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT AIDS PROJECT/REVIVALS w/ “Mr. Community”, Steven Henke re; 1695 N. Sunrise Way, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT that all three Revivals Stores are open over this Holiday Weekend w/ normal business hours.
-1. PALM DESERT REVIVALS STORE.
-2. CATHEDRAL CITY REVIVALS STORE.
-3. PALM SPRINGS (JOEY’S) REVIVALS STORE. They are following all safety requirements.
– REPORT on limited number of customers in the stores w/ MASKS.
– REPORT that Revivals supports DAP which has large numbers of high-risk folks.
– REPORT on the REVCLUB weekly newsletter. Sign up @ www.revivalsstores.com. Theme is celebrating “the common good” as Americans.
– REPORT on the “contact-less” donations, then the process of quarantining the donations, then the process to put those donations in the stores.
– REPORT on Revivals on-line shopping accessible thru the website.
– REPORT on the need for “rolled coinage” @ the stores since the Federal Reserve stopped making coin.
– REPORT on DAP’s Triage Clinic for testing (760) 992-0407. Make an appointment!!!! Clinic is @ Sunrise and Vista Chino.