cont. “Senior Moment” Segment – July 11, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – cont. “Senior Moment” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
FOREST LAWN w/ Larry Davis re: 69855 E. Ramon Rd., Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– REPORT on how death causes the COVID-19 to be gone.
– DISCUSSION that Forest Lawn practices “Universal Precaution” NOW and always has. Sometimes there is a veil placed over the deceased as an extra precaution.
– REPORT that our own mortality is being discussed more during this Pandemic. Time to make your final plans. Forest Lawn is having these conversations over the phone, on-line etc.,
– REPORT that Forest Lawn’s concern is not only for the deceased who died of COVID-19 but the family that has been w/ the deceased during those final days. So contact is withheld for the 14 day incubation period.
– Forest Lawn provides masks for anyone who doesn’t have one.
– REPORT that more people are passing away of course, during this Pandemic.
– REMEMBER that Forest Lawn is actually part of the “first responders” category.
– REPORT that Forest Lawn has NEVER been closed, is considered an essential business