Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – June 6, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”.
1. REPORT on masks. Causing skin irritations. Only need to wear masks in social distancing situations.
2. REPORT on “covid tans”. Lol.
3. REPORT that plastic etc., masks can cause rashes, etc.
4. REPORT on “mask breath”. Lol. Disposable masks can be tossed!!!
5. “Is COVID-19 losing it potency? “No”. 50% of deaths in the U.S. have been in nursing homes, where everyone is getting tested. Virus is NOT getting weaker.
– REPORT that billions of doses of vaccines are being produced to be ready for the one that works!!!!
– Anyone AND DOHC members call (760) 969-6555 for free testing thru DOHC. 24/7 patient care line.
– REPORT that Wuhan China went a whole day without any new case. Sweden stated that they underestimated the impact of the virus.
– REPORT that the intensity and density of these protests in the U.S. will impact us all. Depends on distance and time of exposure. We will see an increase in cases.
– DISCUSSION of the pace of the “herd immunity” now. In Coachella Valley we are @ 5 to 6 % and we need to be @ 60% to get any degree of “herd immunity”. WE NEED A VACCINE to accomplish this.