cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – June 27, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– REPORT on how air conditioning systems MIGHT spread the virus. Depends on the flow of the “air stream”. Best to open a window and increase the circulation of air if you can. Decrease re-circulation if you can.
– REPORT that the N95 masks are good and KN95, also good, means it was made in China!!! D.O.H.C. “fit tests” their masks for “patient facing” employees.
– DISCUSSION of the “contact tracing” unit D.O.H.C. that has been started. How D.O.H.C. assesses employees who test positive and how they are allowed to return to work eventually. D.O.H.C. test employees TWICE before they are allowed to return.
– DISCUSSION that most people who are infected HAVE NO SYMPTOMS and early on may not have a temperature.
– REPORT ON TESTING…..DOHC members call (760) 969-6555 for FREE testing thru DOHC, and ANYONE may call to get advice and information. Turn-around time is now up to 4 to 5 days. Positive results are around 10%. County has 11 sites for testing.
– REPORT that Barry Dayton is keeping the website up-to-date w/ information for everyone.