Brady Sandahl Real Estate Segment – June 27, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Brady Sandahl Real Estate Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
BRADY SANDAHL REAL ESTATE GROUP/KELLER WILLIAMS w/ Brady Sandahl re; 70005 Mirage Cove Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– Incoming President of the Palm Springs Chamber of Commerce.
– DISCUSSION of expanded Zoom technology and his FACEBOOK video live stream. Uses drones too.
– REPORT that since the “Shelter-In-Place” March 19th, order there have been 414 escrow closings in Palm Springs and there are 340 properties in escrow in Palm Springs. Only 400 properties “for sale”. BRADY HAS NEVER SEEN THESE NUMBERS before. The office needs inventory.
– REPORT that people have figured out that they can 1. Work from home, w/ an office, school area, larger eating area, “Mother-in-law” suite, etc. 2. Want to travel by car, not plane, so their vacation home is within a “drive” not flight. 3. Families want to be under “one roof”.
– URBAN DWELLERS ARE MOVING TO SUBURBIA, and SUBURBIAN DWELLERS ARE MOVING TO RURAL AREAS.
– Good time to do a market analysis NOW. Study in buyer behavior.
– Keller/Williams is the largest real estate sales force IN THE WORLD.
– REPORT this is NOT a real estate crisis, it is a health crisis.
#1 – DISCUSSION that buyers have LEARNED how to use their home differently for work, family etc., and may need a bigger or smaller home to serve their needs in this “new normal”.
#2 – REPORT for buyers that interest rates are really low. i.e. 2.85%
#3 – REPORT that folks now want to live in smaller communities, not big cities.
– REPORT on what the future of real estate MIGHT be. Possibly problems might happen more in the bigger cities. Majority of buyers have paid CASH here in Palm Springs.
– Palm Springs Life reported that the Brady Sandahl Real Estate Group is the #1 TEAM for 2019 in the Coachella Valley.