Restaurant of the Week Segment – May 9, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Jacky Donnell re: “Elmer’s Restaurant”. 1030 E. Palm Cyn., Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– REPORT on the maintenance work being done during the “Shelter-In-Place”.
– DISCUSSION of the fact that she is in communication w/ the CA. Restaurant Association and the NTL. Restaurant Association about re-opening.
– REPORT on her staff. Who is laid off and who is working.
– DISCUSSION of her donations of large amounts of food to Well In The Desert when the quarantine hit.
– DISCUSSION of the need for at least a 10-day notice before they might open up.
– REPORT on the possible regulations for staff and patrons upon re-opening. Hopefully by June 1. May consider some “take-out”. Gift certificates will be good ALWAYS.