Religious Segment – May 30, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – Religious Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
CREATIVE ARTS TEMPLE w/ Rabbi Jerry Cutler re: 32 Kavenish Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– DEFINITION of the Creative Arts Temple. Liberal, stress harmony, love, togetherness, spirituality. Since the 1970’s.
– REPORT on how the services are conducted virtually now. His wife Jefferson and two daughters participate.
– ANNOUNCEMENT that the Shabbat Services stream virtually every Friday @ 6 PM on their Face Book page.
– REPORT on how to donate on the web page on the “donate” button. Folks can send in videos, comments to be included in the virtual broadcast.
– Service is called “CAT FNL”, Creative Arts Temple, Friday Night Live.
– REPORT that there will be a cooking segment, there will be musical guests etc., included in the services.
– DISCUSSION of Rabbi Jerry’s background. His family history of rabbis.