Palm Springs Air Museum Segment – May 30, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Palm Springs Air Museum Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
PALM SPRINGS AIR MUSEUM w/ Ann Greer, 745 N. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– ANNOUNCEMENT: The Museum will officially re-open Monday June 1st!!!!! “NOW BOARDING”!!!! @ 10 AM.
– REPORT on all safety precautions and rules for staff and visitors.
– Different entrance and exit areas in the 86,000 square feet of space. Hours 10 to 5. Kids 6 to 12 FREE right now. Limited number of visitors per square feet, etc.
– At this point in time no more “open cockpits”, restrooms cleaned every 2 hours, temperatures taken of staff and visitors, masks required w/ masks available if you don’t have one.
– REPORT on the gift shop protocols. Rules for all inter-active displays. Hand sanitizer stations throughout the Museum.
– REPORT on Fred Bell’s expertise in running large venues safely.
– There are “self-guided” tours of the Air Museum.