Legal Segment – May 16, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Legal Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
MARTORELLA LAW w/ Daniel Martorella 1775 E. Palm Cyn., Dr. Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– LATE BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!! – The Courts will NOT be re-opening on Monday May 18, as reported in this interview….court closure is extended until further notice @ this point in time. Text Dan for any questions/help you need. (619) 659-7071.
– DISCUSSION of the changes in the court systems when they do re-open. Virtual appearances and e-filing will be in use.
– REPORT on legal aspects in the Business Interruption Insurance. If you need help filing, text Dan.
– REPORT on three major topics for Businesses that are re-opening. 1. Employees coming back; 2. Provide safe environment for employees and clients; 3. Make sure workers comp is in place, 3rd party coverage.
– DISCUSSION of the need for your final wishes to be made know via a will.
– REPORT that leases and rents don’t necessarily have to be paid during this Pandemic. You can’t be evicted. Text Dan for any questions/help you need. (619) 659-7071.
– DISCUSSION of questions from Joey Pals;
1. Can the U.S. sue China?
2. How is Divorce rate due to “Shelter-in-Place” rules? Also increase in affairs!!!!