Financial Services Segment – May 23, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Financial Services Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
LATE BREAKING NEWS….Yesterday, May 22, the Mayor of Palm Springs announced the re-opening of all restaurants and businesses in Palm Springs!!!
GOUGH FINANCIAL SERVICES w/ Janice Gough – 125 E. Tahquitz Cyn., Way, #203, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– DISCUSSION of what to do if you need to take monies out of your retirement account to live on.
– REPORT – Take a Section 79 Hardship Withdrawal. No penalties and the funds come out over a period of time. Part of the IRS code.
– REPORT on concern about taking out retirement funds and fear that taxes will skyrocket. If your income has gotten lower you can convert your funds to a Roth IRA and the funds will come out tax free.
– DISCUSSION that not only building your retirement, but how to take it out so that you don’t pay taxes.
– DISCUSSION that this is a good time to review all your insurance/health/investment papers.
– COMPLIMENTARY review of your finances.
– STATEMENT of her desire to support local small businesses as we re-open.
– Her weekly columns in the Desert Star Weekly and Public Record. Sign up for the FREE weekly newsletter.