Eisenhower Health Segment – May 23, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Eisenhower Health Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
LATE BREAKING NEWS….Yesterday, May 22, the Mayor of Palm Springs announced the re-opening of all restaurants and businesses in Palm Springs!!!
EISENHOWER HEALTH w/ Lee Rice, Media co-ordinator and Communications Specialist and David Renker 39000 Bob Hope Dr. Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– David is the Director of Ambulatory Services & Special Programs @ EH. “Hi” to his wife, Colette.
– DEFINITION of his job description.
– DEFINITION of Eisenhower Primary Care 365 and “my chart”. This service allows patients to see their doctor within 2 to 3 days. Uses latest technology. Also helps folks identify a doctor. 1st visit is minimum 1 hour and thereafter at least 30 minutes.
– REPORT on community outreach, i.e. Country Clubs etc.
– DEFINITION of Eisenhower Concierge. Minimum 1-hour response time, 24/7 services, even home visits. (760) 360-3365.
– REPORT that EH is still open for patients and elective surgeries are being scheduled again.