Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – May 16, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT on any dangers of breathing in Carbon dioxide by wearing a mask so much.
– REPORT on the virus in children. Post exposure to the COVID-19 virus. Like toxic shock in children. Most children recover well.
– DISCUSSION of the anti-viral Japan was using that Russia is using pretty successfully. Convalescent plasma is being used more and more.
– REPORT on the drugs Remdesivir and Favipiravir.
– REPORT that we are learning things we thought were true that we now know are not accurate.
– REPORT on the testing regulations….both D.O.H.C. and the County. DOHC members call (760) 969-6555 for free testing thru DOHC. Call 24/7. 400 calls a day.
– Regular hospital care/service is starting to return.
– City of Palm Springs website has the latest updates. www.palmspringsca.gov.