Desert Dream Dentistry Segment – May 16, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – Desert Dream Dentistry Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT DREAM DENTISTRY AND SPA w/ Dr. Kianor Shah re: 73151 El Paseo, Ste., C, Palm Desert, CA. 92260.
– DISCUSSION of his services that are available for dental pain and emergencies. Even on the weekends.
– DISCUSSION of how the patient and staff are protected and the use of “Universal Precautions” in his dental office. Dental hygienist are #1 at risk.
– REPORT on his “peer to peer” networking of doctors and dentists that is the first of its kind. Corporations that are influencing the Industry and are participating virtually at this point in time. 100 different professionals from all 7 disciplines of dentistry will be coming together to create a platform of information.
– REPORT on his routine for handling dental emergencies. Mostly to relive the pain first and buy some time. i.e. broken dentures, impacted teeth, need for root canals. Mouth is the first entry for bacteria into your body and can affect all your organs etc.
– Office on El Paseo, without the El Paseo prices.