Desert AIDS Project/”Mr. Community” Segment – May 23, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – Desert AIDS Project/”Mr. Community” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
LATE BREAKING NEWS….Yesterday, May 22, the Mayor of Palm Springs announced the re-opening of all restaurants and businesses in Palm Springs!!!
DESERT AIDS PROJECT & “MR. COMMUNITY” w/ Steven Henke re: 1695 N. Sunrise Way, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on Revivals Stores. All 3 are accepting donations/drop offs. www.revivalsstores.com will explain 2 ways to donate. 1. Drive and drop off, get a receipt. 2. Schedule a pick-up for larger items. These donations benefit Desert Aids Project.
– REPORT 7 days a week, mostly 9 to 5 PM.
– REPORT on the safety, cleaning and social distancing innovations @ the 3 Revivals.
– REPORT ON DAP’S 2 new health care clinics (blue and green) for ANYONE. Virtual and in-person services, registration. – REPORT on “One Call” is a new program to find a doctor, hook up w/ insurance and make an appointment. www.desertaidsproject.org has all the information to sign up.
– SAVE THE DATE: FREE 6/5 “Voices of Hope, Together We Thrive” virtual event, live streaming event. Link to DAP website to schedule a restaurant “take out” then sit @ home and watch the streaming together. Scott Nevins is producing this event. Take out, dine-in and tune in to do good.