Air Museum Segment – May 2, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – Air Museum Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
PALM SPRINGS AIR MUSEUM w/ Ann Greer re: 745 N. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– Frontline Friday Flyovers C47, P51 and P63 King Cobra (one of only 3 that fly in the U.S.) will fly a different flight path over the Coachella Valley each Friday in the month of May starting @ 1.
– REPORT that Mon., May 25 there will be no Memorial Day flower drop, BUT there will be 8 War-Birds flying over the Coachella Valley to honor everyone who has served.
– REPORT on the Wednesday War-Bird. Virtual tour of a different vintage plane each week. Sign up on the website and you’ll get the notices.
– REPORT that donations are needed to keep the planes maintained, even though the Museum is closed.
ACT FOR MS
– REPORT that there will be virtual classes etc.,
– REPORT that their clients are doing better than they would without Actforms.
– Actforms helps to pay the electric bill for clients.
– “Three Pianos, Six Hands” @ the McCallum Wed., Nov., 4.
– Virginia Waring International Piano Competition March 28 – April 5,2021.