Restaurant of the Week Segment – April 25, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ John Fritch re: Ex. Chef, GM and Owner of “Peaks Restaurant”/Elevated Experiences, 1 Tram Way, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REMINDER that the Tram remains closed and therefore so does “Peaks”.
– REPORT on the remodeling that was going on when the “shelter-in-place” order came down.
– REPORT that the Tram still goes up and down to check mail, refrigeration, electrical etc.
– REPORT that the entire Mountain Station is being redone. BUT, they have ordered the new implements/safeguards necessary for the new required social distancing when they reopen.
– REPORT on moving Look-Out Lounge, new bar for Peaks,
– REPORT on the new menus he is developing for “Peaks” and the “Pines Café”. Probably more “grab and go”. More of a summer menu. Picnic baskets too.
– REPORT that they donated all their food to F.I.N.D. when the shut-down was ordered.
– REPORT that he is the President of the P.S. Chamber.