L.G.B.T./Revivals/Mr. Community Segment – April 4, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – L.G.B.T./Revivals/Mr. Community Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT AIDS PROJECT/”MR. COMMUNITY” w/ Steven Henke re; 1695 N. Sunrise Way, Palm Springs, CA. 92262..
– DISCUSSION of the masks that Mario is making and the fact that we are all called to wear them now.
– REPORT that DAP has a COVID-19 Triage Clinic available TO THE COMMUNITY. Call first. Can be seen for any respiratory illnesses. (760) 922-0407.
– This Triage Clinic is completely separate from regular DAP services and clinics.
– DAP is accepting new patients. Go to www.desertaidsproject.org to see about registering. Don’t have to have AIDS or live in Palm Springs.
– REPORT that DAP launched Virtual Visits this week. Can service both physical and behavioral healthcare needs/stresses/issues.
– DISCUSSION that DAP is a federally qualified health care center.
– DOCS is open to test for STI’s, has a walk-in, test for HIV.
– REPORT on Revivals. All 3 Revivals stores are closed until further notice. No pick-ups @ this point in time. Go thru your closets and save things from when we get back to normal.
– REPORT that the website has updated information every day and tabs for Q and A about COVID-19.