Eisenhower Health Segment – April 25, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Eisenhower Health Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
EISENHOWER HEALTH w/ Ann Mostofi re: MSN, RN, NEA-BC, Chief Nursing Officer & V.P. of Patient Care Services. 39000 Bob Hope Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– REPORT on the COVID-19 services @ EH. All the safety procedures are in place. Most of their COVID-19 patients are finishing their recovery @ home.
– REPORT that they saw a surge of 35 – 40 positive patients, but now seeing a decline. EH is well-able to handle this. EH is here to help.
– DISCUSSION that the symptoms have been so varied for the COVID-19.
– REPORT on the staff @ EH. They are doing GREAT. DISCUSSION of how the staff carefully changes shifts.
– DISCUSSION of her thoughts that this disease may go on for quite a while.
– REPORT that EH is AGAIN a “Magnet Hospital”. One of only 35 hospitals in CA. for nursing excellence and patient outcome.
– DISCUSSION that an OB Facility is in the works. Visiting is not allowed @ this point in time. Emergency department is open. Some surgeries are on-going. Procedural areas are open.
– REPORT on the 24-hour hotline number for all COVID-19 questions (760) 837-8988 and www.eisenhowerhealth.org/coronavirus.