cont. “Senior Moment” Segment – April 11, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – cont. “Senior Moment” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
FOREST LAWN w/ Larry Davis re: 69855 E. Ramon Rd., Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– REPORT on how funerals are being conducted now. They are considered a essential service.
– REPORT that @ this point in time only 10 folks can be in the Chapel @ a time and can’t gather outside. Names have to be provided to Forest Lawn by the family.
– DISCUSSION that many families are waiting to do services until this is over.
– REPORT that they can film the interment for the family.
– DISCUSSION of the changes in the emotions and anxiety for families who can’t grieve together now.
– DISCUSSION that Forest Lawn is having to follow state guidelines, these are not FL rules.
– Internet services are getting more popular.
– REPORT on the change in the grieving process. Worst thing is that we can’t hug and console each other.
– REPORT on how Forest Lawn is handling the deceased person. Practicing universal precautions as they always have. Virus doesn’t last long on a deceased person or a body in a casket.