Charity Segment – April 4, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Charity Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
PALM SPRINGS AIR MUSEUM w/ Ann Greer re: 745 n. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– The Museum is closed until further notice.
ACT FOR MS re: 73-710 Fred Waring Dr., Ste., 118, Palm Desert, CA. 92260.
– Gala has been moved to 12/5. All the stars have signed on to do the “ChiChi Club, Starlight Room” gala on that date.
– Shout out to all the supporters who have continued their support. i.e. Barry Manilow’s “Gift of Love” where they will be a
WARING INTERNATIONAL PIANO COMPETITION re: 73-710 Fred Waring Dr., Ste., 201, Palm Desert, CA. 92260.
– How good classical music is comforting @ this point in time.
– John Bayless is working to develop something on a regular basis for UTube.
– 11.4.20; the return of “Three Pianos, 7 Hands” (because John Bayless plays w/ only one hand due to a stroke”) @ the McCallum Theatre. Tickets thru www.mccallumtheatre.com.
– 2.13.21 – Gala @ Westin Mission Hills.
– 3.28.21 – the return of the FREE preliminary rounds of the Waring International Competition @ C.O.D.
– 4.5.21 – Finals of the competition.