Brady Sandahl Real Estate Segment – April 25, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Brady Sandahl Real Estate Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
BRADY SANDAHL REAL ESTATE GROUP/KELLER WILLIAMS w/ Brady Sandahl re; 70005 Mirage Cove Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– DISCUSSION of expanded Zoom technology and his FACEBOOK video live stream. Uses drones too.
– REPORT that real estate is not particularly feeling pain. Keller/Williams is the largest real estate sales force IN THE WORLD.
– REPORT on Q1 of 2019 has 488 closures. Q1 of 2020 has had 510. We were headed into a strong market.
– REPORT that perhaps the market softened in March OR the escrows got delayed!!! More delays than cancelations.
– DISCUSSION of a slight correction/real estate pothole.
– REPORT that each real estate closing employs 19 to 20 persons.
– Most people are sitting on some equity.
– REPORT on the difference in FORBEARANCE vs. FORGIVENESS.
– REPORT that he is the incoming President of the P.S. Chamber and wants to see tourism come back to bring our economy back. Hotels, motels, Airbnb, short term rentals and vacation rentals are shut down thru June 30.
– REPORT that he wants to see folks go BACK TO WORK.
– REPORT on how he will list and/or market any new listings. Works fine. Real Estate is considered an essential business.