Westland Financial Services Segment – March 21, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Westland Financial Services Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you that many of the events and functions I am featuring this week are being canceled, postponed or rescheduled minute by minute.
Please check web sites and phone numbers for up-to-date information. Be well and all the best. Joey.
WESTLAND FINANCIAL SERVICES w/ Gene Pastula – 13520 Evening Creek Dr., N., Ste. #360, San Diego, CA. 92128.
– DISCUSSION of the financial impact of the Coronavirus. The banking institutions are fine and working, but the stock market has tanked!!
– REPORT that folks should Keep Calm and Carry On and don’t sell all your stocks. Things will come back.
– RELATIVE to his services, most things are done in advance. No sense of panic or urgency, UNTIL something DOES happen.
– You thought you were in good shape but now you wonder what’s going to happen to you financially. RELAX.
– If you see your investments going down and you are living off of them and selling them @ a cut-rate price,
you need to look @ annuities as part of your portfolio ESPECIALLY @ THIS POINT IN TIME.
– REPORT on the 3 things people don’t do correctly when planning for retirement. 1.) Having enough money for however long they live; 2.) Dying too soon and not having financial issues organized; 3.) Not planning for the cost of extended care they may need.
– DISCUSSION of THIS is not a good time to change much.
(800) 238-8144 X 104)