Legal Segment – March 21, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – Legal Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you that many of the events and functions I am featuring this week are being canceled, postponed or rescheduled minute by minute.
Please check web sites and phone numbers for up-to-date information. Be well and all the best. Joey.
MARTORELLA LAW w/ Dan Martorella re: 1775 E. Palm Cyn., Drive, Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– REPORT on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and some of the legal aspect that are developing.
– DISCUSSION of the fact that people should respect the edicts that come from the City etc.
– Legal issues may possibly become one of negligence.
– DISCUSSION of the cruise lines and the quarantined ships and the new laws that may come about.
– Impact of the change in the family dynamic w/ all the schools closed.
– What constitutes “essential” services.
– All court appearances have been canceled. Will result in a backlog when things come back to normal.
– Will probably allow more “teleconferencing”.
– Problem w/ social distancing in the jails. Looking @ de-populating the jails.