Real Estate Segment – February 22, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Real Estate Segment
BRADY SANDAHL REAL ESTATE GROUP/KELLER WILLIAMS w/ Brady Sandahl re; 70005 Mirage Cove Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– REPORT on real estate this month in the Coachella Valley. 214 sales this year so far just in P.S. Over 12% closed over 1 million dollars. 300 properties in escrow this year so far just in P.S.
– Interest rates are down and there is low inventory. Therefore, buyers will pay a bit more because of the low interest rates available.
– Rancho Mirage has had the highest property gain/appreciation so far this year.
– Nice migration around El Paseo and/or golf courses.
– Home values here experienced a gain of 7.1% in the last year. The only city in the Valley where individual home values went up in 2019.
– DISCUSSION of the CV real estate marketing going forward…all roads leading toward prosperity.
– More families are moving INTO the CV than moving out for the first time. Baby Boomers are retiring here.
– Luminaire and Toll Brothers Builders are doing the projects along S. Palm Cyn. They have good histories and reputations.
– We only lose to folks buying in Arizona @ this point in time.
– Brady is the incoming President of the P.S. Chamber of Commerce.
– DEFINITION of the Chamber’s “Co-op Working Space”. Advantages and services available @ 2 locations in Palm Springs. Info @ www.pschamber.org.
HARBORSIDE w/ Thomas Grigor w/ re: 66205 Paul Rd., Desert Hot Springs, CA.
– REPORT on being the only “drive thru cannabis dispensary” and the legal implications of having cannabis in the car and how HARBORSIDE packages it for you. Can order on-line and pick it up @ the drive thru.
– DISCUSSION of the history of HARBORSIDE and its mission statement of making cannabis safe and accessible to California consumers.
– Open 7 days a week from 10 AM to 8 PM, they have cannabis consultants on site.
– AUDIO TOUR of the showroom. 1.) Large displays of empty boxes of the products for you to touch, read, see prices, etc. 2.) Flowers displayed. Live Cannabis products. You can smell/look/see everything. Prices. 3.) Beverages. Cannabis infused sodas, non-alcoholic wine, waters, etc. No on-site consumption in D.H.S. yet. 4.) Near cashier there are more products, test results, prices, contents etc. DISCUSSION of pre-rolls.
– REPORT on payment options. Debit card, cash, etc.
– REPORT on how the products “leave” Harborside w/ you. Treat the products like a bottle of wine that you might have in your car.
– REPORT on the 1st crop of the HARBORSIDE RESERVE LINE.
– DISCUSSION of the details/laws/rules of the drive-thru.
– REPORT on other wellness services; pure healing clinic.