Women’s Segment – January 25, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Women’s Segment
The Monthly Women’s Segment of the Joey English Show is presented to you thru the generosity of Desert Oasis Health Care and Teresa Hodgkins, pharmacist, mom and member of DOHC’s Leadership Team.
DESERT OASIS HEALTH CARE w/ Jade Le (Director of Population Health Mgt. and Prescription Management), Kenna Patel (Resident Pharmacist) and Isabel De La Cruz (Community Coach; Certified Health Ed. Specialist) re: 275 N. El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– February is Heart Health Month.
– High blood pressure highest cause of heart issues.
– Men and women present differently for heart issues.
– 80% of women are having heart issues that are preventable.
– There are classes for DOHC members AND the entire community. Many FREE classes. Make small changes on a regular basis.
– They work under Collaborative Practices agreement.
– 2.21 “Go Red For Women” in partnership w/ A.H.A. (760) 346-8109. At the Westin Mission Hills.