Palm Springs International Film Festival Segment – January 11, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Palm Springs International Film Festival Segment
31st ANNUAL PALM SPRINGS INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
– w/ Sasha Neulinger re: “Rewind”
– w/ Ric Burns re: “Oliver Sacks: His Own Life”
LIGHTHOUSE DISPENSARY w/ Nancy McDonald w/ re: 84-160 Ave., # 48 in Coachella, CA. 92236 and 395 N. Palm Cyn., Palm Springs, CA.
– MISSION STATEMENT; to educate and curate cannabis specific to your needs.
– DISCUSSION of Palm Springs facility. NOW OPEN. Can’t smoke on the patio, only inside. Cannabis cannot be open/eaten in your car…put the product in the trunk.
– Not called marijuana, but cannabis now. The flower of the cannabis plant is actually the smoking product.
– Open 7 days a week from 8 AM to 9:50 PM, they have cannabis consultants on site.
– DISCUSSION of lots of different plants; sativa indica is a separate species of Cannabis. Great products for help in sleeping and healing.
– DISCUSSION of products to help w/ memory.
– DISCUSSION of products to help w/ pain relief. The most popular use of cannabis.
– DISCUSSION of CBD and THC.
– REPORT on Bluebird coffee served inside and out in the P.S. store.
– REPORT on things coming soon: Consumption lounge, bakery and new products.