Financial Segment – December 14, 2019
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Financial Segment
WESTLAND WEALTH w/ Gene Pastula re: Founder and President.
– DISCUSSION of how to use insurance products to insure that you have enough money to pay for your lifestyle after retirement.
– REPORT on life insurance products, or buying an annuity (social security) to provide you an income going forward and provide peace of mind in retirement.
– RETIREES have similar financial needs. However, when one half of a couple dies, the other partner doesn’t realize that the Social Security benefits will drastically change.
– Life insurance is the best solution, a tax-free benefit.
– DISCUSSION of the need to prepare.
– Westland Wealth can help you anytime in the year, but emphasizes focusing on the needs you will have for “long term care”, the biggest issue. They paved the way for using Insurance products to pay for this.
LIGHTHOUSE DISPENSARY w/ Nancy McDonald w/ re: 84-160 Ave., # 48 in Coachella, CA. 92236 and 395 N. Palm Cyn., Palm Springs, CA.
– MISSION STATEMENT; to educate and curate cannabis specific to your needs.
– DISCUSSION of Palm Springs facility. NOW OPEN. Can’t smoke on the patio, only inside. Cannabis cannot be open/eaten in your car…put the product in the trunk.
– Not called marijuana, but cannabis now. The flower of the cannabis plant is actually the smoking product.
– Open 7 days a week from 8 AM to 9:50 PM, they have cannabis consultants on site.
– DISCUSSION of lots of different plants; sativa indica is a separate species of Cannabis. Great products for help in sleeping and healing.
– DISCUSSION of products to help w/ memory.
– DISCUSSION of products to help w/ pain relief. The most popular use of cannabis.
– DISCUSSION of CBD and THC.
– REPORT on Bluebird coffee served inside and out in the P.S. store.
– REPORT on things coming soon: Consumption lounge, bakery and new products.