Restaurant of the Week Segment – November 23, 2019
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
“LULU CALIFORNIA BISTRO” w/ Gabe Terrado re: General Manager @ 200 S. Palm Canyon, Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– DISCUSSION of the entire menu for Thanksgiving. All 4 courses for $39.99 for adults. Reservations recommended. Breakfast served as well from 8 – 12.
– DISCUSSION of the weekly “bar specials”. Best Happy Hour 11 – close every day.
– DETAILED DISCUSSION of each of the course.
– Can make reservations on their website/Open Table.
– DISCUSSION of the catering services always available.
– DISCUSSION of the Christmas 4 course menu serving from 1- 9. Can make reservations now.
– Football will be on for Thanksgiving.
REPORT; 12/3 “ACT for MS” Christmas Tree Lane @ the Riviera. Co-chairs Suz Hunt and Linda Williamson www.actforms.org.
REPORT; 12/7 – Mary Hart star dedication @ 3 PM @ the Mercado Plaza www.walkofthestars.com; “Festival of Lights” Parade downtown Palm Springs, I’ll be commentating in front of Crazy Mel’s. www.palmspringsca.gov.
REPORT; Revivals Stores wants to remind you it’s a season of thanks and giving. Give thanks by giving what you no longer use. TODAY @ Palm Springs (Joey’s) Revivals.
Bring any unwanted items from your homes and closets (clothes, house goods, etc.) to Revivals Palm Springs and join the celebration. Follow the balloons to the drop off location. 100% of Revivals profits benefit DAP.