Restaurant of the Week Segment – November 16, 2019
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
“ELMER’S RESTAURANT” w/ Jacky Donnell re: 1030 E. Palm Canyon, Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– REPORT on the new Prime Rib Benedict.
– REPORT that our Elmer’s Restaurant is #1 in the chain of 20 plus restaurants. Her 40th year w/ Elmers and her 11th year owning the Palm Springs store.
– Over 3500 breakfast pancakes served per month.
– DISCUSSION of the new menu; i.e. Prime Rib Benedict, stuffed hash browns and the grilled Monte Cristo sandwich.
– Prime Rib is every day from 4 PM until they run out.
– DISCUSSION of her continuing fundraising activities for “Folds of Honor” and how it works for military families.
– Thanksgiving Offerings; Turkey and/or ham dinner or a combination of the two w/ all the trimmings. Plus dessert. $16.29 per person. Reservations not really necessary.