Medical Segment – November 9, 2019
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – Medical Segment
NEURO VITALITY CENTER – w/ Bev Greer re: C.E.O. 2800 E. Alejo, Palm Springs.
– REPORT on the re-construction and renovation that they have done to provide a safe and secure environment for their neurologically needy clients.
– NOW they can provide services for Alzheimers and Dementia patients.
– On-site Nursing, social work, occupational therapy, psychologist on board, etc. ONLY place in the Valley w/ ALL these services.
– DISCUSSION of how they get clients; 1. Dr. referrals; 2. Hospital referrals, 3. Some insurances cover these services for long term care. 4. Can be based on ability to pay.
– REPORT on extensive state licenses that they have acquired.
– REPORT on agreement w/ Sun Dial Bus that helps w/ the transportation to and from the N.V.C.
– Need for volunteers w/ any special/interesting skills.