City of Palm Springs Segment – November 30, 2019
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – City of Palm Springs Segment
CITY OF PALM SPRINGS w/ Mayor Robert L. Moon re: 3200 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on his history here in the City of Palm Springs over the last 8 years….4 as Mayor.
– DISCUSSION of his future plans after his term ends Dec., 4.
– DISCUSSION of what he’s most proud of over his term.
– His three careers: Military, Corporate, and City Government.
– DISCUSSION of why cities are having trouble attracting millennials (Gen., Y) who don’t play much golf, but do ride bikes.
– REPORT that the roads were repaved…the new Arena that’s coming…the A.C.C. Museum…the C.O.D and the nurturing atmosphere that caused these structures to be built here.
LIGHTHOUSE DISPENSARY w/ Nancy McDonald re: 84-160 Ave., # 48 in Coachella, CA. 92236 and 395 N. Palm Cyn., Palm Springs, CA.
– MISSION STATEMENT; to educate and curate cannabis specific to your needs.
– DISCUSSION of the new 10,000 sq. foot facility @ 395 N. Palm Canyon Dr., Palm Springs. Will have products, a lounge, a coffee shop, consumption room etc. Outside seating too.
– You can put the cannabis into foods yourself.
– Open 7 days a week from 8 AM to 9:50 PM.
– DISCUSSION of THC, the psychoactive product. Must have a valid ID and be over 21.
– DISCUSSION of cannabis friendly hotel that’s being planned in Indio. Venue for many kinds of events.
– Edibles are especially effective for sleep and pain issues…..i.e. gummies, cookies, chocolate bars, mints, browning.
– Edibles take from 60 to 90 minutes to kick in.
– Cannot leave the facility w/ a partially used package. Must be resealed.
– Childproofing on all things also.