Charity Segment – November 30, 2019
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Charity Segment
ACT FOR MS “Christmas Tree Lane” GOES INTERNATIONAL w/ Richard de Santis re: 73-710 Fred Waring Dr., #118, Palm Desert, CA. 92260.
– DISCUSSION of the history of MS, the disease. The fact that most traditional treatments are expensive and really don’t work. Natural medications are actually more effective.
– DISCUSSION of the decorated trees for sale, trees pre-sold, boutique trees for sale, etc. @ Christmas Tree Lane now in its 18th year.
– REPORT on the services Act For Ms provides for clients.
– Dec., 3, ’19 – 5 to 7 PM. Riviera Hotel. Linda Williamson and Suz Hunt are co-chairs for the event.
– REPORT that Act For Ms pays air conditioning bills for patients because the heat of the summer is brutal.