Financial Segment – October 26, 2019
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Financial Segment
GOUGH FINANCIAL SERVICES w/ Janice Gough re: 125 E. Tahquitz Cyn., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– Her weekly columns in the Desert Star Weekly and the Public Record.
– DISCUSSION of starting “financial literacy” in young children.
– DISCUSSION of creating a financial mindset. 50 % of the income you make in your lifetime goes to debt service.
– Instead of 401K’s and IRA’s, invest in insurance products that you can take your money out of tax free.
– DISCUSSION of where and when you can start this plan.
– DISCUSSION of the fact that mutual insurance costs less than whole life.