Real Estate Segment – September 28, 2019
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Real Estate Segment
BRADY SANDAHL REAL ESTATE GROUP/KELLER WILLIAM LUXURY HOMES w/ Brady Sandahl re: 70005 Mirage Cove Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– REPORT on the “Real Estate of the City” that only Brady can provide!!!!
– 60% of homes sold in 2018 were sold between May and November. Folks come for the weather and stay for the people.
– EXPLANATION of a “balanced market”. Buying and selling running pretty equally right now. We need listings. BSR had one of their best quarters EVER!!!
– REPORT on The Vibe. 164 homes in two neighborhoods, etc. www.vibepalmsprings.com.
– Brady has experts in buying, selling…..all aspects of your real estate experience.
– PRESENTATION of the Joey English Mystery Houses!!!!
LIGHTHOUSE DISPENSARY w/ Jennifer Montgomery and Nancy McDonald re: 84-160 Ave., # 48 in Coachella, CA. 92236. 395 N. Palm Cyn., Palm Springs, CA.
– MISSION STATEMENT; to educate and curate cannabis specific to your needs.
– DISCUSSION of the new 10,000 sq. foot facility @ 395 N. Palm Canyon Dr., Palm Springs. Will have products, a coffee shop, consumption room etc. Hope to have it open in September. Open 7 days a week. Hours on the website.
– DISCUSSION of the range of products Lighthouse Dispensary carries. Most use products for depression and pain.
– DISCUSSION of cannabis friendly hotel that’s being planned in Indio. Venue for many kinds of events.
– DISCUSSION of the uses of cannabis; REPORT that there is no “high” in these products that people usually think of.
– DISCUSSION of child-proof packaging.
– CBD may be the most medicinally viable product for, i.e. pain, inflammation, gastro-intestinal issues, sleep, etc. Same receptors as valium.
– DISCUSSION of animal applications they carry i.e. CBD to relieve anxiety in your pets (effect on animals’ brains in the same as on ours).