Fashion/Charity Segment – September 21, 2019
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Fashion/Charity Segment
SALON JARICK w/ Darrin Collins – re: 333 S. Indian Canyon, Palm Springs, CA.
– DISCUSSION of the new hair colors for fall.
– Darrin is an award-winning stylist. One of only 2 stylists to use Devenish color products. DISCUSSION of the process of applying a “clear gloss”.
– NOT EVERYONE IS MEANT TO BE A BLONDE….lol.
DESERT CANCER FOUNDATION w/ Sarah Bryant re: 74091 Larrea St., Palm Desert, CA. 92262.
– DISCUSSION of the 13th Annual “Paint El Paseo Pink”. 10/12, 2019. Walk, raise funds & help our community and breast cancer awareness.
– DCF gets to close down El Paseo for this event.
– Oct., is breast cancer awareness month.
– DISCUSSION of where the monies from this walk go and that they STAY HERE IN THE VALLEY.
– Register @ www.pepp.desertcancerfoundation.com.
– DISCUSSION of the mission statement for this non-profit and their association w/ DRMC and EH.