cont. “Senior Moment” Segment – August 10, 2019
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – cont. “Senior Moment” Segment
BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING w/ Kurt Suminski 72201 Country Club Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA., 92270. He’s the Clare Bridge/Memory Co-ordinator.
– Any holiday is a good time for visiting parents and or children to check out the facilities for the future.
– DISCUSSION of the workable timing for becoming a resident and how to reserve a space.
– You can be a resident of different Brookdale facilities around the country.
– DISCUSSION of the Three levels @ Brookdale care provides: 1.) Independent Living 2). Assisted Living and 3.) Memory Care (Clare Bridge).
– SUMMER ACTIVITIES: Pool, Spa, Cosmos Club and the Safari Lounge. Gals also have the “Red Hat Ladies”.
– DISCUSSION of how children have become mobile and left home and the care of the parents has changed – in comparison to when elder parents lived in the family home while aging w/ several generations under the same roof.
– OPEN CAMPUS you can just drop in.