Financial Segment – July 27, 2019
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Financial Segment
WESTLAND FINANCIAL SERVICES w/ Gene Pastula, re: Certified Financial Planner.
– DISCUSSION of his history in the financial arena.
– DISCUSSION of annuities, interest rates, how to retire w/ enough money for the rest of your life AND the services and medical attention you will need.
. Don’t need to focus on growing money but on the distribution of monies for retirement, long-term care etc.
– DISCUSSION of how, when and with whom to set up your retirement w/ the monies you have earned.
LIGHTHOUSE DISPENSARY w/ Jennifer Montgomery.re: 84-160 Ave., # 48 in Coachella, CA. 92236. 395 N. Palm Cyn., Palm Springs, CA.
– MISSION STATEMENT; to educate and curate cannabis specific to your needs.
– DISCUSSION of the new 10,000 sq. foot facility downtown Palm Springs. Will have products, a coffee shop etc. Hope to have it open by the end of August.
– DISCUSSION of the range of products Lighthouse Dispensary carries. Most use products for depression and pain.
– DISCUSSION of edibles, oils (tinctures) and vape pens. Length of time and form each product takes.
– DISCUSSION of the uses of cannabis; REPORT that there is no “high” in these products that people usually think of.
– CBD may be the most medicinally viable product, i.e. for pain, sleep, etc., that our brain is programmed to receive.
– DISCUSSION of animal applications they carry i.e. CBD to relieve anxiety in your pets.