Desert Care Segment – July 13, 2019
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Desert Care Segment
DESERT CARE NETWORK w/ Gael Whetstone re: BSN, RN.
– She is the Trauma Injury Prevention Coordinator for Desert Care Network.
– She does so many community out-reach programs, almost every day.
– DISCUSSION of what to do to prepare to “shelter in place” in the event of an earthquake….i.e. enough medication for @ least 30 day supply.
– DISCUSSION of the issues w/ a multi-level building, such as Desert Regional Medical Center during an earthquake.
– HOLD THE DATE 10/16 – FREE @ JFK Hospital. Information on how to stop the bleed, hands only CPR, pedestrian safety, trauma and earthquake survival.