Eisenhower Health Segment – May 25, 2019
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Eisenhower Health Segment
EISENHOWER HEALTH w/ Richard Reagin (Stroke Program Coordinator for EH) 39000 Bob Hope Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– DEFINITION of Richard’s BSN, RN, SCRN titles.
– DISCUSSION of how he makes certain stroke patients get all the services, tests, treatments, etc., that are needed in a timely manner. AMAZING!!!!
– DISCUSSION of the best way to use/access Eisenhower’s Stroke Program.
– DISCUSSION of B.E.F.A.S.T. signs and symptoms of a stroke.
– DISCUSSION of how to care for yourself and identify your own symptoms.
– DISCUSSION of high cholesterol and hypertension being higher risk factors of a stroke than of heart disease.