Restaurant of the Week Segment – April 13, 2019
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Dick Shalhoub, re: “McDonald’s” Owner of 32 McDonalds all over Southern California.
– DISCUSSION of the relocation of the Thousand Palms McDonalds Restaurant to the corner of Varner and Bob Hope. Opened again 3.16.19.
– DISCUSSION of the new systems, décor, menu items.
– DISCUSSION of the “fake news” associated w/ the McDonald’s pickle burger. Other examples of rumors surrounding McDonald’s.
– DISCUSSION of different McDonald’s menus all over the world.
– DISCUSSION of the all the new delivery/service options. Order on your mobile app, Uber Eats, thru the drive-thru, and in the store.
– DISCUSSION of the new drinks, “The McCafe Drink Menu”; new fries, i.e. “cheesy fries”.
– DISCUSSION of the new management systems in place, changes in the “point of sale” systems, etc., and constant up-grading processes for all the stores.
– DISCUSSION of the addition of a possible new pastry line. Healthier “Happy Meals” now.