Medical Segment – April 13, 2019
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – Medical Segment
NEURO VITALITY CENTER w/ Bev Greer re: 2800 E. Alejo Rd., Palm Springs, CA. 92262. She’s the CEO.
– DISCUSSION of the move of the Jackie Lee Thrift Shop moving to Angel View facility on Indian Canyon and their new partnership.
– DISCUSSION of the fact that they did this in order to create space needed to serve the needs of Alzheimer’s and Dementia patients.
– DISCUSSION of the fact that then they can eventually serve folks w/ diabetes, cardio-vascular, who are frail, etc.
– The NVC Alzheimer’s and Dementia facility will have a new, secure entrance around back, a view the mountains, view of the planes landing and taking off, etc. Hope to open this aspect the end of May. It’s all renovations, not new construction. NVC is 41 years old.
– Most people come to the NVC on the Sunline Bus Line. NVC also has vans.