Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – April 20, 2019
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
H.A.R.C. w/ Jenna LeComte-Hinely re; CEO of H.A.R.C. w/ a PHD.
– HARC is Health Assessment & Research for Communities. A local organization.
– 4th Annual C.V. Workplace Wellness Awards 6/6 – Open for Nominations until 4/26; in Nutrition, Safety/Environment, Wellness/Mental Health and then there is a Grand Prize Winner.
– Phone call survey campaign is going on now. 1 person will win $100. A week by taking the call. Caller ID will say Kent State University.
– DISCUSSION of the benefits of this survey, who the data helps, how organizations can avail themselves of the information. Data is free to Community Friends. Anyone can access and download this information on the website FOR FREE.
– DISCUSSION of the change in the questions on the survey, i.e. loneliness.
– DISCUSSION of the over 80,000 random calls made in the CV. Survey takes about 20 minutes. PLEASE TAKE IT, if you are called.
– Desert Healthcare District is the primary survey sponsor. Overall cost is $800,000. D.O.H.C. sponsors as well.