cont. “Senior Moment” Segment – April 13, 2019
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – cont. “Senior Moment” Segment
FAMILY HOSPICE CARE w/ Dr. Howie Cohen (the medical director) and Jean Turrell re: 255 El Cielo Rd., C-300, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– DISCUSSION of all the volunteers @ FHC w/ special training in dealing w/ hospice patients.
– DISCUSSION w/ JEAN about Threshold Choir’s services and mission. The Choir will sing to patients in their home, in the hospital, @ the bedside, memorial services, graveside services, etc., Not just for FHC patients, and sometimes even for PETS!!!
– Threshold Choir is actually an International Organization since 2001. 200 Chapters all over the World. All choirs are acapella. Small, intimate groups of singers, who even bring their own stools to sit on.
They can sing in other languages as well.
– Threshold Choir motto is “Kindness Made Audible”.
– Family Hospice Care provides Hospice Care to thousands of people throughout the Coachella Valley and Hi-Desert Communities since 2006. Hospice takes place where you live.
– PLAYING of the Threshold Choir’s CD “Walking Each Other Home” available @