“Go Green” Segment cont. – February 2, 2019
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – “Go Green” Segment cont.
RENOVA ENERGY w/ Matt McPherson re: 75-181 Mediterranean Ave., Palm Desert, CA. 92211.
– Solar panels need to be cleaned. Rain does this somewhat.
– There is a service called Renova Plus that does this for $4. a panel. No hard water stains.
– 3 months lag time before the heat starts to get your solar installed by May.
– Federal Tax Credit will be 30% until the end of the year.
– State rebates for the Tesla power wall batteries. The wall creates power when the electricity goes out and keeps your most important appliances going thru the night until the sun re-charges the solar the next day.
– FREE consultations.
– Only use Sunpower products.