R.O.T.W. Segment – November 17, 2018
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – R.O.T.W. Segment
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Debbie Alexander re: “Peabody’s Café and Bar” re: 134 S. Palm Canyon Dr., Palm Springs, 92264.
– Famous for their Bloody Marys.
– Thurs., Fri., and Sat., Karaoke and Sunday LATIN Karaoke in Spanish.
– Pop-up restaurant for Vegan the first week in December w/ The Gray Café from Desert Hot Springs.
– 12.1 – They’ll serve hot chocolate while customers watch the “Festival Of Lights” Parade.
– Debbie has owned Peabody’s for 25th years in the same location.
– Breakfast served all day, seven days a week. Make their own salsas and hot sauces.
– Great place to watch football while the family/kids eat breakfast and the wife sleeps in. lol